Our High School Preparation course offers the flexibility to study either full time, mornings only or afternoons only.
For a student wishing to pursue High School studies, our school will:
- Identify areas of weakness and assist the student with extra work to address these
- Assist the student in preparing for High School
- Give the student a copy of the High School Prospectus/Handbook to enable them to make informed choices
- Take the student to visit the High School to assist with integration
- Provide regular reports to the High School on the student’s progress
- Liaise with the Director of the High School.
The student will:
- Have the opportunity to be involved in High School trips and activities closer to the time of transferring to the High School
- Take part in orientation at the High School.
When students arrive, we assess their English level with an Entrance Test to ensure that they join the most appropriate class level which will enable them to reach their defined goals.